1. COMPLETE SERVICE – Classic Hardwood Floors & Designs specializes in design, sales and installation of hardwood floors, from solid to engineered wood flooring, cork to bamboo, hand-scraped to wire brushed, and even more custom options! Our services range from design consultation through the selection and installation process and are completed by an education on the parameters required to keep your floors looking beautiful for years to come. We provide exceptional service to builders, homeowners, designers and contractors.
2. REPUTATION - We are a proud Canadian family operated a business based on professionalism and pride in our workmanship. Our reputation comes from delivering the very best quality and customer care to all of the Peterborough Area and beyond. We offer free written estimates, warranty on our installations and our staff are trained and experienced in every floor aspect. It is our pride of workmanship, specialization in unique details and years of knowledge, that sets us apart from our competition. Don’t take our word for it...read our testimonials to see what people are saying about us.
3. PROPERLY INSURED – At Classic we want to protect our business and our customers, completely. From this perspective, it is imperative that we not only adhere to the insurance guidelines as stipulated by the Government of Ontario, but go beyond in carrying the necessary insurances and liability coverage for our business. We routinely provide proof of all insurances to our customers, and suggest that this be a common practice of requesting this from contractors universally.
4. NO HIGH PRESSURE SALES - The Classic difference is exceptional service, technical expertise and knowledgeable staff for all your flooring needs. Each member of our team is here to help you in achieving your perfect wood flooring, which will complete your design, warm your home and exceed your expectations. Our team members will consult you on the best choices of hardwood floors, depending on your space, lighting, daily traffic and your style, without the pressure tactics – giving you peace of mind!
5. EDUCATION - Choosing the right floor for your application, is essential, however even more essential is having your hardwood flooring installation done correctly the first time. There are a variety of factors that can affect the installation of your flooring and it is imperative that you employ a seasoned professional who keeps abreast of the current trends and specialties within the flooring market. At Classic, we understand the products and the process, and we put this knowledge into practice to ensure the result is a floor in which we can be proud.
Our experience with Classic hardwood has been exceptional over the years. Whether the crew is installing new hardwood and stairs to match existing flooring or refinishing old floors to make them look new again, the quality of workmanship is impressive. -Rob & Michelle F
James and his team are extremely professional and completed the work on time and the finished product was beyond our expectations. Visitors to our home comment on the beauty of the floors. We highly recommend Classic Hardwood for your flooring and design needs. -Michelle & Joe
Just wanted to say thank you for a great job. I can't believe how fast you got the floor done. We are thrilled...It is beautiful. -Anne and Steve